- Parent Category: CSR Singapore /
About the Global Compact Network Singapore Summit 2017
The annual Global Compact Network Singapore Summit is a platform of advocacy, capacity building and networking for sustainability and CSR practitioners to come together and gain insights into the latest global corporate sustainability trends.
This year, the theme is on “Better Businesses Together for the Future Economy”. Whether you are an experienced sustainability practitioner or just about to embark on your sustainability journey, you will find the discussions and networking opportunities meaningful and useful to your area of work.
Topics covered at the Summit will explore the latest in sustainability trends. Speakers will also share best practices, the sustainability landscape in Singapore and how it affects businesses locally.
Find out more about the Summit here.
Who Should Attend
Each year, the summit attracts about 330 participants locally and from around the region to be a part of this exciting event. The Summit attracts attendees from various sectors and in the following roles:
- C-suite executives interested in long-term business sustainability
- Key decision makers and motivators from MNCs and SMEs
- Sustainability and CSR professionals and consultants
- Entrepreneurs and strategists
- Senior management from the 3P sectors
- Corporate development and communication managers
- Policymakers, non-profit, academic and think-tank groups
- HR, legal and compliance professionals
- Trade union and co-operative leaders
Be a part of the Global Compact Network Singapore Summit and position your organisation as the leader in Corporate Sustainability.
GCNS is an Institution of Public Character (IPC). All donations to GCNS are entitled to 2.5 times tax deductible receipts. A tailored donor package can be put together to meet your objectives.