Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (Singtel), a Gold member of Global Compact, has just published their 2nd Group Sustainability Report 2016 today.
Some of the Sustainability Report highlights include:
- The Group’s 2020 sustainability targets for its top material issues
- Mapping the Group’s sustainability efforts and programmes to the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- An update of the Group’s sustainable supply chain management strategy
- A Life Cycle Assessment of the Group’s direct and indirect environmental and social footprint across its extended supply chain
- The Group’s scorecards on key performance indicators
Read Singtel's 2nd Group Sustainability Report 2016 here.